Have you ever wished you were more creative? If you do creative work, have you ever suffered from creative block and been stuck wondering what exactly is wrong, and how you can get yourself out of it? Of course you have, I mean, who hasn’t?
Today innovation is everyone’s business. Jobs at the high-skill end involve abstract tasks, that’s why proficiency at thinking and coming up with creative solutions and responses beyond rule-based is necessary, that’s what we call situational adaptability – the ability to respond to unique unexpected circumstances of the moment.
- Neuroscience of Creativity and Perception
- Barriers to Creativity and Innovation
- Concept of a Creative Ecology
- Debunking the Right Brain-Left Brain MYTH
- Various Creative Thinking Methods
- Why Brainstorming Doesn’t Work and How to fix it
- Design Thinking as a problem solving approach
- How to stimulate creativity